Nissan Global is currently embarked in the detailed analysis phase for global development of warranty application.
Nissan Europe requires support from external contractor to conduct assessment of the impact of the deployment of such program in the region.
- To lead analysis of TO BE requirements for SAP Warranty and supplier Chargeback
- To assess effort and integration required to Interface the new system with Nissan Europe regional applications
- To assess the transition from current system to the new environment.
- To track and address all risks and issues related to IS activities.
- To work closely with the different teams involved into the project : Business core team and other key IS/IT users
- To ensure proper planning and coordination of IS activities related to testing, cutover and roll-out.
- To provide IS progress status reports to the Project governance organization (on a timely basis).
- To lead to the GAP analysis between AS-IS and TO-BE solution for NE.
- To lead to the detailed system specifications as part of integration and migration.
- To manage the objectives and tasks assigned to the IS/IT team.
- To ensure the accuracy between project results and user needs and guarantee the cross-functional coherence of the information system.
- To participate to the project meeting review and gives IS/IT status progress for the scope in charge.
- To take into account and communicate impacts in/out of the scope in charge.
- To track activities against the plan and measure project progress.
- To identify risks, issues or scope changes and propose countermeasures.
- To provide regular and accurate reports to IS management and client management as appropriate.
Skills & technical requirements of the supplier.
We envisage the resources deployed for the services to have the following technical skills/experience:
- SAP R/3 Warranty and SAP VMS (Vehicle management system) / 5+ years experience
- Some knowledge in SAP SD and MM
- Experience in consulting of international projects (Europe and Asia)
- Experience with offshore development teams
- Experience in Industry, ideally Automotive
- Fluent in English
Location : 78, Guyancourt or Montigny le Bretonneux
Contract : 6 month